Art's Our Thing
Hello, we're Mrs. Barker and Mrs. FitzRandolph and we love to create art of all kinds. We believe that art and an appreciation for it make each and everyone of us a better human being.
See you in art class - always fun, always educational and always a creative time.
Important Remote Learning Update
Hello students, parents, and other PCKCS teachers:
Since we are unable to gather together for a little while, let's not stop making art. We'll just do it remotely. This will be structured weekly like a regular art class. We will post an art lesson with some art techniques and history. You will then create a simplified art project with supplies you have at home. We will also include other activities that can be done inside or outside to help lift our spirits and the spirits of others. Lastly, we will provide some art links such as tours of art museums and videos. All of the lessons and activities that we will link will all be optional to let you focus on your core subjects. During this challenging time, we hope that you will carve out time for creativity. If you have questions or comments, you can communicate with us through school email. Please visit the art blog gallery link also and we will update with student's artwork.
There are three ways to access the lessons weekly.
1. On this website, go to Classes and find your grade.
2. PCK Newsletter.
3. Google Classroom for 2nd-6th grades.
Mrs. Barker's Classes
- Kindergarten (Cook, Dow-Peterson, Koppenhaffer)
- 1st Grade (Warburton)
- 4th Grade
- 5th Grade
- 6th Grade (Tuesday & Wednesday)
Mrs. FitzRandolph's Classes
- Kindergarten (Art lessons will be sent by the classroom teacher)
- 1st Grade (Art lessons will be sent by the classroom teacher)
- 2nd Grade (Baker, Church, Schannuth) - code: 4a6a72a
- 3rd Grade (Kurtz, Sitzmann, Holton) - code: qw34zhn
- 6th Grade (Thursday & Friday) code: - zjo6yz3
If you have any questions, please email us.